As many states begin to loosen restrictions on “stay-at-home” mandates, we continue to take every precaution and measure possible to ensure that you have a safe and clean environment to begin or continue your therapy treatment.
Our highly trained staff has always practiced industry-exceeding techniques to ensure our facilities, linens, and equipment are disinfected and handled properly each and every day.
• All rooms, equipment, furniture and tools used are cleaned and sanitized between each patient session.
• Practice CDC guidelines for hand hygiene
• All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including temporal scanning temperatures each day upon arrival to the clinics.
• All staff required to wear mask/face-covering. Patients encouraged to bring and wear mask as well.
• Clear plastic shield at check-in area for separation between patient and staff.
• Only patients will be permitted in the waiting area.
• All patient guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
• Practice recommended social-distance guidelines when not delivering hands-on care.
• Ready to welcome you back, providing the same world-class care you have come to expect from us.