What is an Ergonomic Analysis?
Objective data collection to determine if the essential functions of a job may expose the employee to an increased level of risk for injury compared to the general public who perform the same essential functions.
An Ergonomic Assessment includes the analysis of:
- Force/lifting requirements
- Vibration exposure
How will ergonomic analysis benefit my company?
- Risk factor identification
- Root cause analysis and injury investigation
- Provides solutions to mediate risk factors
* A specific task analysis can be performed on an injured worker to assist with addressing a physician’s work restrictions.