As states begin to loosen restrictions on “stay-at-home” mandates, we continue to take every precaution and measure possible to ensure that you have a safe and clean environment to begin or continue your therapy treatment.
Our highly trained staff has always practiced industry-exceeding techniques to ensure our facilities, linens, and equipment are disinfected and handled properly each and every day.
• All rooms, equipment, furniture and tools used are cleaned and sanitized between each patient session.
• Practice CDC guidelines for hand hygiene
• All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including temporal scanning temperatures each day upon arrival to the clinics.
• All patients and staff required to wear mask/face-covering.
• Clear plastic shield at check-in area for separation between patient and staff.
• Only patients will be permitted in the waiting area.
• All patient guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
• Practice recommended social-distance guidelines when not delivering hands-on care.
• Ready to welcome you back, providing the same world-class care you have come to expect from us.
“I am 64 years old and had a left side total knee replacement on March 9, 2020. My telehealth (virtual) PT sessions started toward the end of the second week after my surgery due to the “stay at home” mandate. I was skeptical at first; but after my first session with Michael, I knew that I was in good hands and that this type of physical therapy was going to WORK! Michael was super friendly, patient and genuinely cared about the QUALITY of my recovery. Michael gave me a series of exercises to do that he could monitor in real-time and check the progress and degree of my knee bend. He was also able to show me videos on how the exercises were done, and would even send these exercises to my email. It has been an amazing experience! Since I don’t have to drive, I take advantage of this and try to schedule a session every day that I can. I am now at day 41 since my surgery and my bend is 125 degrees and I am almost perfectly straight. I owe my quality of recovery to working with Michael every day that I can, and to doing the exercises that he prescribes. I had my right knee replaced 6 years ago and I am actually almost two weeks ahead of where I was during that knee recovery time! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family! You guys are awesome! I absolutely recommend telehealth, virtual physical therapy!” – Lora A.
“I became a patient in November 2019 for lumbar spine/facet issues, more than likely caused by work activities. I have had bilateral hip procedures in my past, multiple steroid injections in my hips and SI joint, as well as a lumbar medial branch block. I have been desperate for relief. I was recommended to see my therapist from a family member. He has not disappointed. He is very knowledgeable, charismatic and tries to make your PT sessions fun. I have gone from taking NSAIDs around the clock to help with my pain, to hardly taking any medications at all. It has been such a relief not being concerned with taking medications daily. My PT sessions and at home exercises have given me freedom from my pain at least 85% of the time. I look forward to improving my strength and mobility as I continue my therapy. Thank you!” – Katlyn G